Sunday, June 21, 2009

A real-life Wolverine incident

Today, I shall be narrating an interesting story(similar to the one I saw in Wolverine) in an interesting way(similar to the manner I saw in Wolverine) to a lot of interesting people(similar to the cast of Wolverine, especially that female lead, who had that not-so-hot sister, and was not hot herself) with interesting thoughts(similar to how she wonders why the moon is so lonely) with interesting dialogs(similar to how she converts that thought of the moon being lonely and all to the word "Wolverine" and therefore, brilliantly, tells him that he should be named Wolverine) with a cool black sidekick, an evil brother who kills at will, a naive(i mean, retarded) super-hero and lots of believable CGI(like that blade coming out of his hands and its reflection on a mirror which was definitely taken in one shot and didn't involve any kind of super-imposition of scenes).

So, here's the story:

Today, my evil brother, my best black friend and I went to the super-market to buy some soap. My retarded brother to cool black friend, "Why are there school?". My(equally retarded) black friend replies, "There is point to it."

Brother not believe answer. Get angry, very much. I mean, my brother doesn't believe his answer and gets totally angry. I get excited too, forgets English grammar, again. Blade come out of fist. But, too chicken to fight. Noob. Brother not to be seen. Neither is black friend. Probably him too dark in badly lit super-market.

Sudden, power come back. Black guy hiding in shadow. Brother near ceiling fan. Mega 2 hour fight with random helicopter crash-landing in front of super-market. I get bored, not settle bill since cashier bigger chicken and not in sight and take bath with newly bought soap. My grammar returns and my blades back in its original place after small session of (dangerous) masturbation in shower.

6 comments:

Siddhartha Sampath said...

You saw Wolverine. Is there point to it?

the mystique hush... said...

ROFL.. I love the non-sarcastic desciption in the begenning!!
And thank god, i didnt go to watch Wolverine!

murs said...

There is point to it. It solves a lot of life and death questions.

Ded said...

Worst ever!!!

murs said...

Yeah, worst ever movie :D

Siddhartha Sampath said...

It is ob, that you didn't see UP and Transformer 2.